Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Before completing the submission of your manuscript, make sure you have entered all the metadata: Full name of ALL authors, institutions, countries and emails. Otherwise, your submission WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered by another journal.
- The submission file has been prepared using the template provided (for Word) or using Latex in a format compatible with the Author Guidelines. Upload a pdf version without security restrictions.
- If the text was prepared without using the template provided (e.g. with latex) it adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements (including DOI when available) outlined in the Author Guidelines shown below.
- In Comments to the Editor please include name, institution and e-mail address of at least three possible reviewers, who are from different institutions, not related with your research team and of recognized academic level.
Upon acceptance of the manusript for publication, authors agree that copyright ownership is transferred to Atmósfera.
Reproduction of the published articles (or sections thereof) for non-commercial purposes is permitted, as long as the source is provided and acknowledged.
Authors are free to upload their published manuscripts at any non-commercial open access repository.